Fly For Metal
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Fly For Metal: FULLY V17 private server with baruna, new pets, wings, weapns, armors etc etc etc....

IndexLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

Welcome to the" Fly For Metal" forums MOST READ THIS!!!

Ga naar beneden 
AuteurBericht
Admin
Admin

Aantal berichten : 2
Registratiedatum : 14-08-11

Welcome to the" Fly For Metal" forums MOST READ THIS!!! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Welcome to the" Fly For Metal" forums MOST READ THIS!!!   Welcome to the" Fly For Metal" forums MOST READ THIS!!! Emptyzo aug 14, 2011 5:15 am

Metal Flyff's Forum Rules

1. NO excessive spamming:
I've provided for an environment where chatting amongst yourselves on the forum is fairly easy with a great degree of freedom. Like all things; however, people can get carried away. Therefore, topics will be LOCKED if a moderator deems the content to be getting out of hand. It may even be deleted if it's that terrible. For the most part, moderators may edit/merge/delete individual posts as necessary to keep things under relative control.

If you feel that your topic/post has been altered unfairly, PM me and I will look into the matter. The reason has to be sufficient and typed with some degree of decency. Otherwise, I may not feel inclined to do anything in your favor if I'm being ridiculed/flamed/trolled in the request. Not that I'm personally bothered by it though, ha ha ha.

2. SEARCH before you post:
I and the mods might let you off on the first few times (or less), but reading up on a repeat topic that already exists/has been sufficiently discussed/has been resolved is not cool. Topics asking about topics that could have been found with the use of the Search function is looked down upon. A worse case would be the person being asked if they tried searching first and having that person lie about trying/made a pitiful, fail attempt at it.

Of course fair warnings will be given as I don't expect everyone to be awesome and go about looking for the rules/using Search right off the bat (when they should). For the love of all that's tasty and awesome, use the Search function.

I also recommend that you read the topics in the Announcements as they pretty much inform you of anything important to keep in mind.

3. NO advertisements:
If you advertise, it'd better be about promoting our server (might as well do that in another place, lol) or some awesome malware/virus-free quality pr0n site that has free stuff for reals, ha ha.

Anyway, advertisements of other servers, drugs, lame-ass pr0n, your mom and other shit, etc. is NOT welcome on the forums. Oh, they will be purged and the perpetrator killed with the righteous flames of the almighty ban-hammer. Bottom line is: take your fail with you and GTFO.

4. NO flaming/trolling/whining/drama:
Yeah, stupid arguments made by stupid people get stupid real fast (fast like before their brain even begins to processes it, damn). All right, I'll admit it can be entertaining for awhile, but if shit hits the ceiling fan, expect clean-up.

About saying stupid things, jokes and insults can be interpreted differently. So if you plan on saying something, better make sure no one with powers is being insulted in the process. Remember, what you intend to say can backfire on you if you're not careful.

If you dislike ANYTHING about our server, please make a topic in the appropriate suggestion forum about the issue for discussion. Tone down the angery/QQ please. We do our best in considering other people's concerns, but we can't guarantee that everyone will be made happy. In that case, you're free to leave as nobody's forcing a gun to your head and demanding that you play Metal flyff (although that does sound pretty kick-ass). Just don't stay and expect to get away with other shit, savvy?

5. NO CAPS LOCK abuse, stupidity and other crap!:
I'll understand when it's used appropriately, but if it's being abused for normal conversations, expect a warning and a bucket full of whoop-ass if the warning is ignored.

That also means that I don't want to see topic titles like, "OMFG@#$@%$@# LAGG#@$%R$!" If it's in the spam section, that's cool, but if you're making a guide or asking for help, keep it mature or else! Also, I do not want to see abuse of punctuation marks. Having multiple "!!!????" can be really dumb. Again, punishment is at the discretion of staff. Just be mature about it, okay?

6. NO double/multi-posting:
A: "Why are you guys so racist?"
A: "Why are you guys so racist?"
A: "Double-post, my bad."
B: "This kid's a noob fag." < Truth.

Ha ha, I'm just playing with you! You know I keed!

Or am I?

Seriously though, please edit your original post if you have something to add. There are exceptions when you're making a guide and wish to break up the wall of text/picture illustrations into smaller/separate parts. You may only proceed to post again after your original post until a period of at least TWO hours have passed from your last post.

Judgment is reserved for the moderator of course and it shall be made appropriately and accordingly.

7. NO spam/multiple accounts:
Unless your original forum account has been compromised, there is no real need to make another one. If you make a spare account for the purpose of upping your post count or reputation, you will be shunned and ridiculed. Allow me to demonstrate:

A: I'm so clever!
A*: Good one OP!
A: Why thank you!
A*: Np! Here's some free rep!
A: Yay!
Mod: Fail. Faggot, your IPs are the same. *deletes all posts and topics by user and bans IP and account*

Ahem, owned. Hope you get the picture. ;3

8. NO backseat moderating, etc.
We don't need people to tell us how to do our jobs. It's annoying, rude and unnecessary. Saying [staff] is lazy and should be fired is another example of this stupidity. We'll take care of ourselves, thanks. Such brash/bold comments will result in punishment.

Metal flyff Chat Rules

Rules applicable from Metal Flyff Forum Rules apply to here as well.

1. NO begging/selling/buying/etc.:
It's pretty annoying and selling/buying/trading/etc. stays in-game. It's okay to confirm details in chat, just don't do excessive messages about such things. Again, judgment is reserved to those with power.

Metal Flyff Server Rules

1. NO spamming:
Yeah, sure you get chat mutes and shout is limited, but spamming is not limited to just chat and shout. Seeing four lines of the same text in a row warrants a fair warning and a mute. We are fair in our judgment and I know there are players who do use shout courteously. Most people who do complain are usually the abusers. I am amazed that some people attempt to give me lip when I PM them politely to not spam and more amazed when people try to play Mr./Mrs. Knowledge/Internet white knight on their behalf. Don't.

I'm all for free speech, just not dumb speech.

2. NO scamming:
Yeah, had to put this in here. I remembered, so that's cool. Anyway, despite the in-game notice, some people go DERP and become victims to other people. Thing is, if we play Mr. Smart and Mrs. Responsible, we will get QQing players at our door-steps. Now unlike efail, we have manpower at our disposal and if necessary, we will use it to intervene in such disputes.

Thing is, if the player is unfortunate enough to get into repeated incidents, we will not be putting up with that kind of crap then. That brings me to PK.

3. NO harassment/drama/shit:
You all know that we are a PK server. Well, now you know. Basically, if you plan to PK, ensure you are wearing shit gear and nothing of value is in your inventory/bag when you kill.

If a player is leveling and being innocent and gets PKed outta the blue repeatedly for the sake of your lulz, you can imagine the headache that we'll have on our hands. I'll consider it to be a form of harassment. Let them level in peace as we don't have a separate channel up. Anyway, if you're being particularly nasty and PK people and you die and LOSE something valuable, don't expect us to help your sorry ass.

When you PK, make sure you are cool with the consequences. Anyway, harassment has many forms. If it gets out of hand, expect intervention. Zam.

4. NO advertisements:
Self-explanatory. It's not likely a random player can be made to spam shit 24/7. If something happens, we'll take care of it with a ban in most (if not all) cases.

5. NO cheating:
Don't use any third-party program that can potentially give an edge over other players (Such as awakening or upgrading fast). Don't take advantage of glitches either. Why the fuck would you bother to cheat in the first place? Anyway, with iProtect up, it's not like many shit will work as they'll get banned in the failed attempt and we'll have a good laugh. Glitches will eventually be found and dealt with too.

Finding players who say they didn't know cheating is allowed is shocking and amusing at the same time. Anyway, in such an event, the ban-hammer shall befall the wicked.

6. NO begging:
Some players may be nice and give in, but staff is definitely less likely to tolerate such bullshit. Don't get in over your head and take advantage of other players either. You will get busted.

7. NO AFK farming:
Some players will stoop to any level to make money. Well, afk farming is not accepted as it may interfere with other players. Your character will be outed. Repeated offenses will result in worse punishment.

8. NO AFK private shop/shout spam
A player brought this to my attention and I am reminded of how some assholes just LOVE pissing people off. If members of staff find empty shops AND the owner of the shop is spamming shout, their character will be outed. I will personally teleport you somewhere and pk you if you're spamming shout with an empty shop and then out you while you're dead. Such things are disruptive to the game if you can imagine a large volume of player traffic in Flaris, shit can get laggy. You've been warned.

9. NO crowding/blocking npcs
Move aside when asked nicely by other players if they need access to the npc. Blocking the npc intentionally and failing to move will result in your character being outed and/or worse. Wanna know what I'll do? I'll freeze you and pk you and then out your dead body. Sounds fun. Show courtesy to other players and don't crowd/block npc access.

10. No ksing
This needed a space of it's own. With the safe zones, assholes think that because they can't pk players while they are leveling, they can kill-steal them. WRONG MOVE. It's annoying as hell and players don't like being ksed. Most often than not, they ks to harass. If I were to ks something accidentally, I'd apologize and find my own spawn to work with. Why harass players and be a jerk? If you've been reported for ksing, you will be outed... maybe frozen and then pked somewhere and then have your ungrateful corpse outed. Don't be evil and ks other people.

Metal Flyff General Rules
1. RESPECT members of staff:
We worked our asses off on this server for you, so please show some degree of respect towards us. If you're incapable of that, we'll help you along. :3

2. NO arguing with staff:
Unless it's in your best interest. More often than not, people have nothing good to argue with and are being stupid and so they are dealt with. Don't get me wrong, everyone gets a fair hearing, but if it doesn't turn out well, then that's that.

We are extremely professional and fucking good at what we do when the time calls for it and don't intend to make rash decisions that are pulled out from thin air. If some thing's not right; however, contact the head staff. We can't always please everybody at any given time with our decisions, but that's a fact of life.

If someone claims to rage-quit, they are free to do so. Doors over there. Somewhere.

3. NO staff impersonation:
It can happen anywhere. Don't do it -- not even if it's a joke. You will be dealt with and more often than not, it will be harsh. Just saying.

4. NO GM tooling:
Wanna know what that is? Claiming to know a member of staff who can get things done for you. We're not your personal army. We may not even know you that well or even at all. It's annoying when a players asks the dreaded, "Do you remember me? I am [insert name]." Probably not.

Anyway, know your limits, because when we don't end up making good on your threats, you'll look like an idiot. It's good to know.

5. RESPECT others:
Please, let's try to get along. Sure people can joke and poke fun at each other, but it can get carried away and when that happens, it's not cool. Lack of respect thereof can result in kicks from guilds, rejection from other guilds, ridicule from other players, being viewed as a worthless ass, being shunned from the community etc.. Plus, we may have to deal with it.

Closing Statements

It is YOUR responsibility to read these rules and to keep yourself informed. Rules can be changed at any given time so it is YOUR responsibility to make sure you are up-to-date with the rules. Failure to comply with these rules will result in consequences.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://metalflyff.actieforum.com

Welcome to the" Fly For Metal" forums MOST READ THIS!!!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Fly For Metal :: server News and Announcements-
Ga naar: